Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

More Like Family...

     Excuse the picture overload.  I couldn't help myself.  ;)  I've known these kids, well, for their whole lives.  My mom has provided Day Care my entire life, and then some... these cute cousins were in my mom's Day Care for some time, and I occassionally would get to baby sit them as well.  They truly are more like my little brothers and sisters then neighbors.  I still can't believe how fast these years have gone by!  I was seriously the two older kids' age when they were just babies.  I have SO many memories with them, so this shoot was a real treat, AND a real shock at how much they've grown.  They're personalities are still very much the same though, which made for some AMAZING photos, which in turn made it VERY hard to narrow down my favorites.  Enjoy...





 
As beautiful as this picture below is, I can't help but laugh when I see it... When I asked younger brother {S} to get in closer to his big sister, he kept saying through that adorable smile, "Don't EVER make me do this AGAIN!"  LOL.






I love it when kids can give me an awesome "serious" pose, and then can give me some heart felt laughs right after.  So. Stinkin. Adorable!  Love you kids!!  :)

No comments: