Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{B} Family...

What a SWEET and BEAUTIFUL Family!  All the kids showed up sporting their best smiles, they were so great to work with.  And it was so fun getting youngest sister to laugh.  Her brothers really had her going.  I on the other hand just looked like a crazy person stomping around (trying to mimick the brothers)  LOL.    But I got lucky enough to catch some smiles of my own from little {B}.  And it was like striking gold!  I can't even stand how adorable she is!!  Thanks so much {B} family for letting me capture all of your sweet smiles and fun personality.  :)









No comments: