Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Beautiful Miss {K}...

   Yet again, I had THE hardest time narrowing down my absolute favorites from this shoot to share.  {K} is not only stunning, but she's one awesome chick!  (Just check out the super fun prop she brought along!)   Thanks so much for letting me take your senior photos.  I had an absolute blast with you {K}!  :)



 See what I mean by awesome!?! (below) Yes, she's MY kinda girl!  ;)



 My little 4 year old was along with us for part of the shoot, and started making herself a bouquet of "wishing puffs"... It was SOOOO hard for her to share one with me and {K}.  LOL.  But no worries, she got over her 'lost puff' quickly, and I just LOVE the way these turned out!

No comments: