Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Friday, May 6, 2011

{H}'s Senior Photos...

I am seriously LOVING all these awesome Seniors!!
They are such troopers, and make my job so easy to get some beautiful shots!  {H} truly braved the cold in her pretty summery outfits.  (I think it was in the high 40's, low 50's that day)  Sooo cold!  Especially for the last day of April.  But you'd never know by looking at these pictures.  {H} made them look like they were taken in June.  No quivering lips here!  haha!  But May looks like it's going to treat us much better.  It finally reached 70 degrees the other day.  What a relief!  LOL.  {H}, thanks for spending the evening with me!  It was so nice getting to know you a little better!  :)  Hope you LOVE these!  Enjoy...








 And if you haven't noticed already, I'm absolutley in LOVE with this new little spot. (below) Such a picture perfect little grassy road.  :) This one, and the first picture are probably my favorites:  :)

No comments: