Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

{W} Family...

Can you believe how adorable these two little boys are?! {E} was such a little crack up! If I ever get the opportunity to have a little boy, I hope he's just like {E} ;) And you might remember baby {T} from his newborn shoot a few months back. Or maybe not. He's gotten so big, and has changed so much since I saw him last! It's amazing how fast these little munchkins grow! Thanks {T} for letting me take your family pictures. You are all so adorable!! Hope you love the pics. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: