Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Friday, November 19, 2010

{M} Family...

So excited I'm finally catching up on my posts, and share this beautiful family with you! They really were so wonderful to work with. And what a difference it was getting to work with all older children, I didn't have to jump up and down, or make funny noises to get their attention! Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This handsom young man below was such hoot! He's going to be turning eight, and is soon going to be baptised! So we took a few of him in his suit. There were some other "serious" shots of him, but i couln't help but post the ones I did. They really show off his personality!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I think it's tradition now that I save my most favorite for last. So here it is... :)
Photobucket
Thanks {M} family!! Hope you loved the pictures!! :)

No comments: