Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

{T} Family...

One of my favorite things about having such a big and beautiful family is that I get to take pictures of them! I was so excited when my brother and his family came to visit from Maryland. Not just so I could photograph them, but because I have missed them so! I can't believe how big these boys have gotten since I've seen them last! And their getting so smart too!! During their visit, I took the two boys out to lunch with my mom, and the waiter handed the kids their own children's menu to look at. My mom and I already planned on everyone just getting water to save some money. But then {J} stated that he wanted a milkshake. Forgetting that this boy could read, I simply told him "They don't have milkshakes here." And to my complete surprise, his response was "Yes they do, it says so right here on the menu, milkshake... $4.95" HAHAHA! Needless to say, I was stumped. Smart little cookie! :)
Thanks again {T} clan for letting me take your pics. I hope you love them! And I miss you all already!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Adam and Sherry said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of your new posts!!!!! You are amazing :)