Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Monday, September 24, 2012

{T} and {A}...

{T} is a big brother now!  And little sister is just as beautiful as he!  Already growing those incredible long eyelashes like big brother.  Seriously, I want lashes like that!!  :)  Really enjoyed these precious littles...





 Sweet {T} was more interested in Boo (The Kitty) than getting his picture taken... ignore my dirty window, I still think this shot is too sweet... talking with the cat... and I love his little reflection in the window.  :)
 But give this boy a football, or any ball for that matter, and he's all game.  So stinking cute!  :)




1 comment:

Mrs. Shaw said...

They turned out so great! Thanks Cherie. You are amazing!