Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Sweet {B}...

My beautiful {B} is now five!  I still can't figure out how this happened.  I swear it was only yesterday that she was this little mischievous toddler.  ;)  It has been a complete joy watching her grow though.  She is so excited to start Kindergarten in the next couple of weeks.  Me?  I don't know if I'm as excited as she is to start this "next stage in life".  I wouldn't mind a couple more years to have her all to myself.  But I know she's going to have SO much fun in school!   
Love you sweet girl!!




 My absolute favorite:  ahhh she's getting so big!!

No comments: