Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy (belated) Mothers Day...

I'm a bit late on this post, I so badly wanted to get it up on Mother's Day, but alas time was against me.  But Mother's Day or not, I'd still love to share this shoot with you.  :)
Remember {M}?  Holy cow do I love this little dude!  I know I sound like a broken record, but, 
I. Can. Not. Believe. He's. ONE!
{G}'s hubby called me up and asked me to convince {G} to get in some of the shots
with little {M} for part of her Mother's Day Suprise from him.
I'm SO glad she obliged!  Those pics seriously melt my heart.  How this boy loves his sweet Moma.  :)


Yup, had to get some special shots for Dad too, in his favorite college team jersey...  :)  {M} seriously cracks me up.  Doesn't he look like he's completely groovin out on the photo on the left?  haha!  :)

Mood completely changed when we brought out the birthday cake... dun dun DUUNNNN.   Haha!

"Maybe, I want an ity bity taste..."
 "Nope, can't get me to do it.  No way no how!"   ;)

and the sweet Birthday boy with his Moma...





 I'm sooo in love with this photo...
So very happy to know such awesome people in my life.  Love you guys!  Thanks for letting me capture such sweet and tender moments!  :)

And Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you wonderful Moms out there!!!

No comments: