Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

{B} Family...

     I normally do not travel this far for a photo shoot, (this location is nearly a two hour drive away from me) but for a sister who does SO much for me, I HAD to make this one exception!  :)  I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family who I can count on to be there for me at any given time.  Seriously, my family is AWESOME.  :)  I'm proud to come from such a large, rambunctious, and loving group!  (I have 8 siblings, not to mention all the "bonus" siblings)  haha!  Anyway, so even though this isn't a location I normally travel to, I HAD to share it with all of you.  A.) because I LURVE my sister and had to show her and her beautiful family off.  and B.) because I'm IN LOVE with the spring blossoms from this shoot!  Oh how I love spring.  :) Enjoy!










 Could not leave these (below) out of the post.  Yes, I'm related to these silly boys.  And I love it!  LOL.
 "Baby" C is such a little Ham!  hahaha!

 And my absolute favorite...  SOOOOO ROMANTICAL!  :)
Thank you so much sister for ALL you do for me.  Pictures are simply not enough to thank you for all you do.  Hopefully one day I'll finally figure out a way to repay you.   Love you!

1 comment:

Susette said...

Wow Cherie! These photographs are Amazing! Magical ~ Romantical ~ and Fantastical! :) Great job and what a beautiful family!