Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Valentine Mini Sessions!

I'm SO excited to be doing my first set of Mini sessions!
These sessions will be themed around Valentines Day, will last up to 30 minutes, will include 10 fully edited images AND a custom Valentine card on a CD with a copy right release.
I will be charging $50 for a Mini session, (keep in mind that returning client discounts will not apply towards mini sessions)  If you'd like to book a mini session with me, please leave a comment on my Photography FB page. (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherie-Gailey-Photography/)  (The dates and time slots will be posted there as well.)  Thanks for all your wonderful feedback and support on this!  I'm truly excited to do these sessions!  :)

Also, some have asked if these sessions can be for a family.  They will be taking place inside my home studio, and my back drops are on the smaller side.  I'm happy to include a few family shots for these sessions, but I can only fit a small family of three (two adults, and one child)  OR up to 4 small children.  :) The session will mostly be geared towards your child.  :)

No comments: