Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

{W} Family...

SUCH a SWEET family this is!  Thank you so much {W} family for letting me take your family photos.  I don't know why I'm always so shocked to see how much these babies grow since their newborn shoot with me.  Little {W} has gotten so big!  And just getting cuter by the minute!  Can you believe his stunning blue eyes!?  Those baby blues were catching SO much light.  I love it!  :)
 Loves for mom and dad... so adorable.  :)






 Is this not the cutest little cowboy you've EVER seen!?!?!  It was a bit tricky getting him to keep the hat on, and even though he's reaching up to take off again, I don't think this picture could BE more perfect!  It looks to me like he's getting ready to 'tip his hat to me'  EEEEEEE!  I seriously love it!!!  :)


No comments: