Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Monday, August 22, 2011

{S} Family...

   I have to admit, I'm always a little nervous when dealing with larger numbers in my sessions.  But THIS family of 7 was a DREAM COME TRUE!  I could not believe how WONDERFULLY perfect ALL of these children were.  And I mean PERFECT.  Not one complaint,  and they were eager to help me in any way they could, help carrying furniture, checking with me on how they should be standing/ sitting etc...  Such POLITE boys!  And even little {H} (the three year old) and baby {T} (the three month old) were such a breeze to work with.  {C&J}, if you would please be so kind to share with me all your secrets in raising the perfect child, I'd sure appreciate it.  ;)  











 

No comments: