Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

{S} Family...

I have one word to describe this family... GORGEOUS!  Not to mention they are one of the sweetest little bunch I've ever met.   So glad to have met them, and especially to have had the opportunity to take their pictures.  I really enjoyed myself at this session.  Thanks so very much {S} family for coming my way!   And sorry for the picture overload, just too many AMAZING pictures not to share!!  :)















I absolutley ADORE this last one.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!  :)


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yet again Cherie, these are sooooo beutiful. I love the one of the little girl in black and white and yes the last one is my favorite too. Great job! I need you to take my family pics sometime.