Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Internet Issues...

Ok, so I am now SOOOO behind on my posts. :( My internet has been down for DAYS now and I haven't been able to upload anything, or even simply recieve or reply to my emails!! (I guess that's just one of the luxuries of living in such a rural place) But the repair dude came out today, and things seem to be back to normal. Hopefully for good. ;) So I apologize to anyone who have been waiting so pateintly for me to post their photos! I have a lot to share with everyone, but it's going to take me some time to catch up. So please bare with me. I'll get them up, promise. :)

xoxo-
Cherie

No comments: