Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Friday, November 12, 2010

{B}... and Baby {J}

Meet beautiful {B} and her soon to be baby boy {J}. Today (the 12th) is actually her due date! But I've been notified that there is still no baby. :( ugh. Those last few days of pregnancy are the LONGEST. Why do some of these babies think they need to stay in even longer?!? Hang in there {B}, he has to come soon. :)
And it's definitely getting closer to winter, because the morning we took these pictures it was pretty darn chilly. But you'd never know {B} was freezing. She fought through the cold and gave me some gorgeous shots. Thanks so much {B} for letting me capture such a precious moment in your life!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: