Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Little {T}

This is one of my dear friend's new addition! Isn't he CAUTE!? Such a good little thing to. I had so much fun spending the day with him, his sweet mama, and darling big sister. :) Speaking of the darling big sister, isn't she just the sweetest little thing also?! She just adores her new little brother. Such love. :D Thanks so much {J} for letting capture these sweet and tender moments, that go by all too fast!

smiles

little angel

awe

wide awake

baby boy

too cute

I know this is the same picture as above, but I couldn't decide if I liked it better in black and white, or color. Which is YOUR favorite?
snips and snails

Sibling love... gotta love it. :) And how about the TO DIE FOR easter outfits??? Love them!! :D
brother and sister

1 comment:

Blacketts said...

What a cutie. The first one is my favorite. They turned out so good.