Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

{S} Family...

I decided to share a couple of shots of what most people view to be "not-so-perfect" photos.  I'm sharing them because these kind of shots happen at nearly every photo shoot dealing with children; and I LOVE them!  haha!  It's real life people; these are the memories you'll look back on and laugh at, and wish you could relive again once all your sweet babes have grown and moved out.  ;)

Sweet baby brother {B} wasn't overly thrilled to be having pictures taken, as with 99% of all kids his age.  But he is one lucky little dude, to have two big sisters who love him so much, and want to help out when they can.  So glad I was able to capture those tender moments, along with the silly ones.  This family isn't just gorgeous, they're incredibly sweet and FUN too!  Thanks for the opportunity to let me be a part in your memory-making {S} Family!!  Hope you love the pictures as much as I do.  :)












No comments: