Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Cards for 2012

Yes, it's that time of year to start thinking about getting your Christmas Cards!  Can you believe it??  I am SO excited to share with you this years designs by Birdesign!  They are so stinking cute!  A bunch of vintage yumminess, with a few that have a touch of modern color.  :)   I wish I could have one of each printed up for myself!  Haha!  So good luck choosing which one YOU would like to send out this year.  ;)  
Each card posted here have both the front a back of the card design for press printing.  However, these are completely customizable!  If you want to do your cards one sided, just choose which side you like best.  I can even change the colors of most of them.  Please view my pricing page (listed under "details") to see pricing on these pre-made designs, or for custom cards.  Please contact me if you'd like to order, or if you'd like a pricing quote for press printing.  Thanks!  And let the Holiday madness begin!  LOL.







No comments: