Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Gorgeous Miss {M}...

Oh how I love this girl!  And I can't believe she's already a senior!!  I'm starting to feel old.  LOL.  I enjoyed this shoot so much.  You can't go wrong with a gorgeous model like Miss {M}.  :)  She doesn't know how to take a bad picture.  Annnd she has such a pretty laugh!  (Yes, laughs can look silly on some people, like me, but {M} can light up a room with her laugh and perfect smile)  :)  Love you {M}!  Hope you love these as much as I do!








I think this last one is my absolute favorite... {M}, you are stunning!!

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

I LOVE the picture of her sitting in the red chair, but they are all gorgeous!! You are amazing!