Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

{D} Family...

     We about got rained out during this shoot, but luckily the rain passed fairly quickly, and we were able to work fast to get some beautiful shots.   Of course it's not all that hard to get great shots when you're working with such a handsome family.  :)  These three boys were so fun to work with, true boys through and through.  I couldn't help but just let them be themselves, sticks in hand, and climbing fences.  lol.  :) Enjoy...











1 comment:

Lindsay said...

These turned out so cute. I wondered how the weather was for this shoot. They are great as usual. The boys are so cute too. I'm not the only mom with a house full of boys.