Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

K and C... Engaged!

Congrats {C and K}!  I'm so happy for the both of you, and am honored that you chose me for your engagement photos!  {K} and I go a little ways back.  We first met in my Junior year of High School, and shared many adventures together in such a short amount of time.  From Disneyland, to Hollywood, and yes, in the quaint little town of Roy.  It has been WAY to long since I saw this lovely girl last.  And I have missed me some beautiful {K}!!!  Thanks again you two!  I'm soooo happy for the pair of you!  :)





 These last ones are probably my favorite.  I don't know what it is exactly about them, but to me they just say "Love is in the Air!"  Don't you think?  :)

No comments: