Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby {G} and Big Sister {H}...

What sweet and beautiful siblings these two are!!!  Baby {G} gave me lots of big grins, and was such a good little thing to work with!  And Big sis {H} was an absolute hoot!  Had to share all the faces she was pulling.  haha!  Such SWEETIES!!!  Thanks so much {J} for letting me capture these sweet and tender moments!  :)  Hope you LOVE the pics, enjoy...








 These last two are probably my favorite.  Don't you just adore those perfect pink squishy lips!?!  :)

1 comment:

Jennine Watson said...

Love them!! The ones of {H} totally make me laugh.