Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mr. Too Cute For Words...

One of the things I love the most about photography is all the beautiful people I get to meet.  I love {B}'s story of how her little family came to be.  {A} came to {B} through in vitro.  And they had some scares along the way...  but they are here today as a Healthy, Happy, ADORABLE little family, and I'm so glad to have met such an awesome little fam.  =D  Thanks so much for letting me capture that sweet, sweet little boy of yours {B}!  He's just too darn fun!  =D










1 comment:

Becki said...

Cherie! Cherie! Cherie! These are absolutely fantastic. I am so very, very happy!! Feel free to share the story of my little family!

Oooo... I have so many people wanting your pictures now! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! You realize, now you are booked at least once a year for the rest of your life... :) Becki