Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sooo Sweet, and Super Fun!

Here is little miss {E}!  Oh how I love her so!!  This is my second opportunity to take pictures of this little doll, and I think the only thing that's changed about her is that she's gotten a little bigger, and can now sit up all by herself; she still has the same bubbly, VERY EASY-GOING personality and contagious smile, as she did when I met her when she was just 3 months!  And, as always, her mom brings the CUTEST stinkin outfits!  She got {E}'s cute leggings from Posh Pipsqueak: www.poshpipsqueak.com You'll have to check them out, WAY cute stuff!  :)  Thanks so much for letting me see her again {A}!




And if you look at little {E}'s toes in the picture below you'll notice that they're painted RED.  All I can say is, {A} I don't know how you did that so perfectly on a 6 month old, but it's DARLING.  :)
And I think {E} loves her red toes too!  :)







No comments: