Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Friday, October 1, 2010

{R} Family...

Oh my goodness this is was such a fun shoot! Nothing beats perfect weather, gorgeous autumn leaves, and an adorable family to boot! :) And I was so amazed at how well behaved their cute little pooch was. She just sat pretty and posed for me. Makes me want a puppy of my own. haha! And darling little {R}! You can get lost in those crystal blue eyes. {N} thank you so much for the opportunity to capture your little family. Your little boy is just too darn cute!! Hope you love the pics! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just LOVE this picture below. It just puts a huge grin on my face. I adore {R}'s facial expresion so much. He just didn't quite know what to think about all the love he was getting from mom and dad. haha! :)
Photobucket

And my most FAVORITE for last...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Blacketts said...

So pretty! The leaves in the last one are amazing, what a cute family and I love the dog too!