Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Musical Talents...

This was such a fun morning with some fun girls with wonderful talents. {J} teaches violin lessons, and brought a couple of her students up for a photoshoot. Even her little three year old joined in on the fun! To be honest, I didn't even know they made violins that size! And I was even more amazed that a three year old could actually learn how to play one! I don't think I could get MY three year old to play such an instrament. haha! Thanks so much girls for such a neat opportunity! Hope you love the pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: