Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brown Eyed Beauty...

This is Beautiful little {E}. She is sweet and spunky all at once. And you can't help but fall in love with that beautiful face with the gorgeous, big, bright eyes. :) We were going for some vintage elegance. And I think we nailed it. :) Thank you so much {K} for giving me the opportunity to do this shoot of your little angel! And I hope you truly love these pictures. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thses are so sweet! LOVE them! What a darling little girl, I love her dress.

Blacketts said...

The last one is my most FAVORITE! Love it!!!!