Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Friday, June 4, 2010

{J}'s Bridals...

I know, I know, {J} should totally be a model right?! I can't decide if her eyes are green, or crystal blue. But whatever color they are, they're GORGEOUS! I hope you love these as much as I do, I think they may just be my favorite yet! And I just recently got a new vintage texture that I couldn't help but play around with. (thus I had to post two of the same picture because I couldn't decide if I liked the color, or the vintage better) Which do you prefer? Or can you not decide either??? ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And my most favorite for last... Couldn't decide if I liked the color or the vintage better... I think they're both stunning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

cindy said...

Love the pictures, of course it helps that my daughter is so beautiful!

Blacketts said...

Love them all. I like the color because the vintage puts black dots everywhere. But the coloring of it is cool!. You are talented and J looks beautiful!