Pages


Please excuse the "details" and "pricing" pages at this time... as I am currently taking
an extended break from photography...
I will not be scheduling any new photoshoots at this time.

Friday, October 2, 2009

{H} Bridals

{H} was SO amazing to work with, and oh so beautiful!! I don't think she could take a bad shot of she tried. And the lighting that day was PERFECT! There were so many awesome pics, that I had an EXTREMELY hard time choosing my favorites. I seriously just wanted to post them ALL. But alas, I could not. So I hope you enjoy the ones posted here. :) But we'll see if I can contain myself, because if not, you might just see an ({H} Bridals) continued... LOL.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Paradise said...

Fantastic pictures
Beautiful fall colors
Great use of the fields & sun
Gorgeous wedding dress
Radiant bride-to-be
Yes, she is beautiful
From the parents of the bride!

Cherie said...

Thank you so much! And YES, she is. Beautiful. :)